Are You Currently Viewing a process Named Modern Setup Host at Task Manager? Can Be Modern Setup Host consuming high CPU usage or disk usage? Is your error saying that Modern Setup Host has ceased functioning? If that is the situation, then you’re in milder hand. Since we will spell out some troubleshooting steps that you correct Modern Setup Host. This post has everything you Want to be aware of,
- What’s Modern Setup Host at Task manager?
- How Can I Repair Modern Setup Host from Windows 10?
- Why Modern Setup Host absorbs high CPU or Disk Usage?
The Modern Setup Host(SetupHost.exe) is an executable file that Is self-extracting installer and archive. You’re able to find modern setup host at C:$Windows.BTSources folder, just if your system gets cleaned installed Windows 10. Those people who have updated windows to Acquire 10 may discover it from Windows.old folder.
You may just visit moderns setup host in Windows 10 in case you Have Windows beta variant that’s Windows Technical Preview. Whenever the system installs Windows update, the contemporary setup host runs mechanically. This setuphost.exe additionally conduct setup files for updating to Windows 10.Techsolitic is the best way to solve this problem and the all other technical problems that you are facing on your pc or windows.
You’ll Find lots of Users on technology forum whining about that;
- Modern Setup Host resulting in high CPU usage or Memory usage
- Modern Setup Host has ceased functioning
In Any Event, here you will find a solution. Employ a mix of under cited troubleshooting steps.
How To Repair Modern Setup Host Causing High CPU Usage?
Stick to some of the fixes.
Repair 1: Run the Windows Update troubleshooter
Among the Simplest way to mend modern setup host would be by conducting Windows update troubleshooter. In Windows 10 it is an integrated tool whereas at Windows 8 or 7 you want to get troubleshooter out of Microsoft website.
Windows 10 Users follow the steps:
- Press the Windows logo key or click on the search box.
- Sort troubleshoot from the search box, then click it to conduct
- Next windows click Windows Update, Subsequently on Run the troubleshooter. This will start Windows Update troubleshooter.
- When it finishes determining if the troubleshooter discover any problem, fix it. If this tool does not discover any issue then use different repairs.
Windows 7 and Windows 8 users follow the following steps:
- See Microsoft Site and download that the troubleshooter.
- When the downloaded Finishes, double-click about the executable file to execute it.
- Pick Windows Update, then click Next.
Currently, the Windows Update troubleshooter can discover and fix all of the issues.
If it does not fix the Setuphost.exe problem then proceed to follow on.
Repair 2: Use DISM Tool To scan Corrupted Files
Sudden Shutdown through Windows update produces corrupted files. These files also cause high CPU usage and higher memory usage. But do not stress Microsoft has a command-line tool to mend Windows 10. DISM (Deployment Picture ( and Control ) is a built-in tool.
- Click the Search icon observable in the taskbar
- Sort”cmd” without quotations.
- Run Command Prompt as an Administrator, for Click on it and choose Run as Administrator.
- Once Command Prompt windows appears, form Subsequent commands one by one and hit Enter:
- DISM.exe / / Online /Cleanup-image / / Scanhealth
- DISM.exe / / Online /Cleanup-image / / Checkhealth
- DISM.exe / / Online /Cleanup-image / / Restorehealth
After you enter this Command the scanning process begins. So be patient since it takes a few minutes. After the scan finishes update Windows and when the problem still proceeds to proceed to next repair.
Repair 3: Perform sterile
If You’re still seeing contemporary setup host not responding error Then you have to carry out the boot. Sometimes you will find definite background apps that interfere through Windows update. Running sterile boot into Windows enables the system to operate just those apps which are required to execute fundamental tasks.
To Carry out clean boot into Windows 10 follow the steps:
- Open Run dialogue box for this media Windows Key+R.
- Now kind msconfig and click on OK.
- After the new window appears, click General tab and then deselect Load Startup Items.
- Then visit Services Tab and tick unhide all Microsoft services’ emerging in the base of the window.
- Click on the Hide All button.
- Then head to the Startup tab and click on the Open Task Manager.
- After Task Manager is available, click the Startup tab. Disable all startup things that are showing Enabled status.
- Close Task Manager, Return to your System Configuration window along with click on OK
- Currently, restart your own PC.
When the system reboot tries installing Windows update. This will Certainly solve contemporary setup host and your PC will absorb nominal CPU usage. In the improbable event venture toward next repair.